Youverify Internship-To-Hire Program 2021 – September 20, 2021
Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top tier banks that manage KYC, AML in a safe and regulatory compliant manner.
Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since being peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and start-ups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for businesses to verify the identity of their customers, staff and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and easy as possible.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Youverify Internship-To-Hire Program
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Operations: Hybrid (Onsite & Remote)
- This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing and product-driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our verification solutions.
- Youverify is looking for individuals who are looking at starting as well as growing their career in a software company to join the Technology and Product team through their Internship to Hire Program to build the next-generation solutions to solving complex problems and work with a world-class engineering and product team to deliver innovative products for our users.
Our Specialization Programs
- Flutter and React Native mobile developers
- Frontend Engineer – Vuejs
- Backend Engineer – Nodejs, Go
- Fullstack Engineer
- DevOps Engineer – Github, Github Actions, Kubernetes, ArgoCD
- Software Tester
Skills to be developed:
- This position will expose you to best practices in product development.
- You will build skills in software documentation
- You will gain relevant experience in your selected field
- You will be part of an agile team and will interact with Senior Engineers, UI/UX designers, Quality assurance engineers, Product Managers
- Six months (6) for graduates who have completed their NYSC program
- Twelve months (12) for NYSC members.
- 40 hours/ week (Monday – Friday).
Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree holders in any discipline
- Be a passionate problem solver
- Demonstrated skill in time management in a cooperative team environment
- Experience in computer programming languages is preferred.
- A good knowledge of computer applications and usage
- Willingness and ability to learn fast
This is an unpaid position, however, a monthly stipend of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000) will be provided for transportation and Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) for internet reimbursement to aid your work remotely.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021; 11.59pm.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs