Sunlight Resources Limited – Our client is a Food & Snack Production Company situated at Mushin axis of Nigeria, who has been in business for more 16 years. A business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria.
It was thanks to the success of these cheesy snacks that the pair then went on to design and craft new products for the range. Spending hours obsessing over new and exciting flavours, Fun Snax soon saw the launch of the brand’s ever-popular potato chips and their tangy shrimp cracker.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Location: Mushin – Ladipo, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Report to: Head, Logistic
Seniority Level: Junior Role
Slot: 4 Openings
- A client manufacturing company located in Lagos, into Food production is seeking to hire Four Warehouse Shift Supervisors across its depot in Lagos mainland.
- Supervising warehouse staff, Loaders and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level.
- To establish an economically effective and viable network for smooth distribution of products in the strategically defined demographic areas.
- Required to work in shift arrangement.
- To develop, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Any other duties as directed by the Warehouse Manager.
- Minimum educational standard: SSCE / OND / HND / B.Sc in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Warehouse Management, Store Management, Transport Management, Logistics.
- Minimum Working Experience: Two years and above.
Job Requirements, Skills & Attitude:
- Manufacturing Experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Inventory Management.
- Knowledge in Store Management.
- Must have been exposure in leading a team of 15-20 people.
- Knowledge of LIFO, FIFO.
- Male Applicant preferred for Gender Balance.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
N60,000 – N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs