Warehouse / Logistics Officer at The Dog Food Shop Limited
The Dog Food Shop Limited has adopted a solutions-oriented approach towards the delivery of world-class, discriminated selected brands of dry and wet foods, supplements and non-food products for your dogs and cats.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse / Logistics Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse operations.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipts and deliveries, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Assembling merchandise and supervising supplies, managing and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Handling and managing of stock data entry:
- Managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters within the organisation.
- Managing budgets, organising schedules.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of OND in Business, Management, Logistics or a related field preferred.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
Requirements & Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Team player
- Keen attention to details
- Sound Decision-making.
- Integrity and accountability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Forward Thinking. …
N70,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.