Warehouse Keeper at New Material Company Nigeria Limited
New Material Company Nigeria Limited (Sinoma) is a subsidiary of China National building materials group co., limited (CNBM), one of the world’s top 500 companies. The company is mainly engaged in high-end fiber cement board and other new, green, environmental protection wall materials business, is a set of industrial investment, product research and development, production, sales as one of the large industrial platform. Our company adheres to the integrity, quality, continuous innovation, win-win business philosophy, and we focus on strengthening research and innovation, and pay attention to quality and efficiency, to create outstanding performance. The company will be committed to green, low-carbon and scientific development, to make contributions to the construction of a beautiful world. At present, the company has invested in the establishment of a factory which is based in the town of Kuje, Abuja, Nigeria and in the later stage, it will also set up locations in many regions of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Keeper
Location: Kuje Area Council, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labeling and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various raw materials.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Responsible for the preparation of requisitions for supplies and materials
- Responsible for the maintenance of inventory of spareparts and equipment on hand
- Keep documentation of materials and supplies issued
- Responsible for the preparation of work orders for equipment repairs
- Preserve records and prepare related reports.
- Maintaining factory equipements spare parts and taking inventories.
- Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain warehouse inventory
- Responsible for the issuance of materials and supplies to the departmentahead andd supervisor as the case may be.
- Scrutinize all deliveries and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned
- Examine stock and dispose of depreciated and obsolete stock following the organization’s policy
- Responsible for stock control and housekeeping operations of warehouse cargo and items
- Key departmental orders into the inventory management system (database)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 6 years work experience.
- Must know how to operate computer packages like Excel, MS word and power point
- Ability to speak and write Chinese language will be a great advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter stating why they are a fit for the role, as one MS word document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.