Waiter / Waitress at Central Park, Abuja
Central Park is a nature themed family park aimed at creating valuable and social experiences for our larger human family; for healing, community, education, adventures, positive energy and inspiration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waiter / Waitress
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linen, silverware and glassware
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant food health and safety regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs