Video Editor at V21 Comms Limited
V21comms is a content marketing company, we create marketing strategies used to attract, engage and retain audiences, by creating and sharing relevant articles,videos,pictures,podcasts and other medias, this approach establishes expertise, promotes brand awareness, and keeps your business on top when time to buy what you sell or services you render.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- BS Degree in Film Studies, Cinematography or related field with 3 – 14 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Deadline 7th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.