United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Recruitment Application Form
United Nations Volunteers (UNV) Recruitment Application Form – The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide.
We work with partners to integrate qualified, highly motivated and well-supported UN Volunteers into development programming and promote the value and global recognition of volunteerism. UNV is administered by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and reports to the UNDP/UNFPA/UNOPS Executive Board.
Apply for :- America Visa Lottery Application Form | U.S DV-2023 Lottery
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer (Writer)
For how many hours per week will the volunteer be required? 1 – 5
Number of Assignment: 2
Duration: 12 weeks
Host Entity: Noble Missions for Change Initiative
Description of Assignment Title: Contribute original articles to our blog
Sustainable Development Goal: Quality Education
Trending American University of Nigeria Recruitment | Application Form Portal
- As an organization, we work across several sectors and make small wins every day. This assignment will enable us to properly document these wins and carry our stakeholders along.
- We are looking for two online volunteers to support us in writing at least two articles each every month for the next three months. The articles will focus on telling stories about our work and impact.
Trending Catapult Canada Access Innovation Fund for Youth-Serving Organizations in Canada – Apply Now
- Volunteers must have a very strong command of the English language.
- This task requires strong writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity or experience in the related tasks will be considered an advantage.
- English, Level: Working knowledge, Required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Please attach (or point us to) a short writing sample of yours in your application.
- United Nations Volunteers is an equal opportunity programme that welcomes applications from qualified professionals.
- We are committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, care protected characteristics.
- As part of their adherence to the values of UNV, all UN Volunteers commit themselves to combat any form of discrimination, and to promoting respect for human rights and individual dignity, without distinction of a person’s race, sex, gender identity, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, age, language, social origin or other status
Trending United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment – Apply Now
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs