Treasury and AP Manager at Cummins
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
By working to coordinate the production, shipment, and delivery of the goods & Customer Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury and AP Manager
Req ID: 210006YW
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type: Exempt – Experienced
- We are looking for a talented Treasury and AP Manager to join our team specializing in finance for our distribution business segment in Lagos-island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Impact You will Make
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Contribute significantly to bringing solution to the Nigeria NMA issue.
- Contribute significantly to the stabilization of Nigeria Wave 2 DBS implementation.
- Ensure stabilization of the Vendor Payment System and paying vendors on time within due date.
- Excellent AP ledger with proper reconciliations and without errors / issues.
- Effective management of CMI interco accounts, working with both internal / external stakeholders.
- Maintain / improve on treasury controls and ensure adherence to CMI policies / processes.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Professional certification (ICAN, ACA, ACCA, CPA, etc)
- Very good stakeholder engagement skills.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Nigeria Banking regulations (especially with respect to importation of goods).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.