Training Officer at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Officer
Ref No: HAM/Admin-Obajana 006
Location: Obajana, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – HR
- To coordinate Training and Development activities, generate, maintain and manage all training and development data.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collates annual training and development needs from appraisal records
- Develops training plan to meet identified needs.
- Provides essential training services including attendance register, course materials, name tags, course evaluation, meals, and refreshments during training
- Provides logistics support for invited training vendors Conducts, analyses, and documents post-training evaluation Prepares monthly and annual training and development reports
- Ensures ITF approval of courses to be implemented Makes training reimbursement claims from ITF
- Coordinates all internal training sessions
- Keeps and provides all training aids, tools, and facilities
- Facilitates the implementation of training and development plan Liaises with Sectional/Departmental Heads, Training Consultants and Industrial Training Fund in facilitating specific training programmes
- Plans and facilitates induction training for new employees Plans and facilitates Industrial Tours and Visits
- Prepares all training rooms ready for use
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the Sectional Head, Learning and Development/Talent Management or any other Superior Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Humanities or Social Sciences related discipline.
- Minimum of six (6) years relevant experience.
- Professional qualification in HR Management like Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Sound understanding of DCP’s business operations, inter-relationships, and dependencies.
- Good knowledge of techniques and methodologies for effective communication and change programs.
- Excellent administration and organizational skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs