Tracking Officer (Customer Trucks) at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Tracking Officer (Customer Trucks)
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Operate the tracking system in order to monitor trucks allocated under the Customer Trucks Empowerment Scheme (CTES).
- Provide on-demand detailed reports of vehicle locations and times from the tracking system.
- Prepare daily & weekly CTES tracking reports, actual trucks destination against plan (including snail trail when required).
- Prepare weekly and monthly CTES performance reports.
- Ensure tracking devices installed on all CTES trucks are in good working order and liaise with tracking installation engineers to rectify non-reporting devices.
- Gather tracking data to develop improvement plan for CTES management.
- Perform related assignments as required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Social Sciences or Sciences with 2 – 4 years experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Nigerian towns and cities.
- Ability to treat information, data and records confidentially.
- Good interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy.
- Good working knowledge of tracking system/ application.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Products.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.