Territory Retail Executive at Cellulant Nigeria Limited
Cellulant was founded by Ken Njoroge and Bolaji Akinboro in 2002 with its business model initially designed on a napkin. Since 2002, the Cellulant team has learned, adapted, and leveraged their experiences to pivot the business to become the leading payments provider in the Continent.
We have 400 staff, are physically present in 18 countries, and provide services in 33 (countries). Our purpose; Create opportunities that accelerate economic growth for all of Africa Our mission; Enable seamless payments for businesses, banks, and consumers across Africa Our evolution over the years, from a digital content business to mobile banking and now to payments has allowed us to build strong relationships and partnerships. We`ve taken our years of experience and assets acquired over the years to provide a payments platform in the continent that focuses on driving merchant business and digital payments for local, regional and global merchants in the Continent, and digitizing both online and offline payments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Retail Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the growth of Proximity Pay (Instore) in the allocated territory, growing our brand equity & establishing Tingg as the most preferable payment solution for the Retail Sector.
- Performance Marketing- growing Cellulant’s Share of Payment across all Proximity Pay Merchants to 30% by running impactful marketing campaigns that result in >80% activity rate on Cellulant products.
- Brand Visibility- Ensuring the brand visibility on all Merchants/Outlets
- SMB Sales:- Ability to acquire/sign up Medium Sized Retail businesses into our ecosystem and drive product adoption
- Possess an HND / B.Sc in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Passionate, performance-driven marketing professional
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Shadrach.firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs