Technical Sales Executive at Chromogene International Limited
Chromogene International Limited is a life science company into sales, marketing and distribution of products and rendering services which makes life worth living for both animals and human. Chromogene International, started as a business venture in 2006 with the desire to meet the needs of customers and clients in the Agro allied industries. The company experienced a rapid growth which later paved opportunities to serve customers in the food industry and then to laboratory (medical and science) needs of our clients. As the business grew Chromogene International became a limited liability company with registration number 809559.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Technical Sales Executive (Food Safety and Diagnostics / biotech and Lab solutions) shall be selling across a wide geographical area, and the roles include:
- Making appointments to see existing and potential clients.
- Presenting products to Laboratory Scientists, Food and Feed Scientists, Quality Control Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Researchers and other clients.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call/Activity reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Persuading clients to buy your company’s products.
- Providing an after-sales service and applying good customer Etiquettes.
- Meeting sales targets
- Organizing or attending Seminars/conferences
- Keeping records of sales and customers
- Reporting information back to head office about customer needs.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the BDM.
- Always include the delivery note when sending product out
To be a Technical Sales Executive (food and safety/biotech and Lab solutions), you’ll need:
- Degree in Life Sciences (such as Food Science and Technology, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Pharmacy, or Biomedical Sciences).
- Flair for sales or marketing and an appreciation of what sales involves.
- Be a good and experienced driver with a valid driver’s License.
- An outgoing and confident approach.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- The ability to understand and present Food Safety Diagnostics data and Analysis.
- The flexibility to cope with frequent changes in products and Quality control and assurance systems.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (Optional) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Make sure a copy of your CV is definitely attached to the mail
Application Deadline 15th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.