System Analyst at VeriPark – October 6, 2021
VeriPark is a global solutions provider with the mission to enable financial institutions to become digital leaders by providing proven, secure, and scalable customer engagement, omni-channel delivery, branch automation, loan origination, and next best action solutions. With over 22 years of expertise and innovation experience in FSI, we are based in 15 countries and serving in 30+ countries worldwide. VeriPark thrives on a culture of being Passionate, Progressive, and Professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prior experience in analysis is good to have
- Documenting requirements to detail during and after meetings, MOMs etc.
- Knowledge of writing software application/product documents viz., SRS, FSD, TDD etc.
- Mapping of requirements to the modules / features
- Maintenance of requirements in DevOps/ TFS.
- Good communication (Writing & Speaking) and comprehend skills
- Dynamics CRM or Digital Channels or Banking experience
- Attending to requirements gathering meetings along with Business Analysts
- Writing Business requirements documents with adequate inputs
- B.Sc Degree
- Minimum 3 years of banking applications experience
- Minimum 3 year of CRM or Channels or Loans or Software implementation experience
- Ability to prioritize the requirements
- Ability to review the application / feature in development wrt to agreed requirements
- Ability to walkthrough the implemented features/OOTB functionalities.
- Prior knowledge of the support UAT
- Well versed in Reporting and Escalation
- Understanding of System Modeling e.g: entity model and relationships
- Good have process knowledge e.g: Sales process, service.
- Should have Idea about SDLC
- Hands on use of Visio, Power point.
- Ability to consult the solution and development team
- Should have good analytical skills
- Prior knowledge of review test cases
- Prior knowledge of review test plans
- Prior experience of working with QA / Testing teams
- Prior knowledge of Developing traceability matrixes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.