Structural Engineer in a Leading Multinational Conglomerate
We are a leading multinational conglomerate with diversified interest in the key sectors of the economy. As part of the efforts to reorganize long-term plans and expansion, we are recruiting highly experienced, competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like Hospitality, Construction, Real Estate, FMCG and Banking for senior levels of management to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
- Support and ensure the effective and efficient design of buildings and structures as may be required
- Assess technical requirements and provide technical advice for project-related inputs such as appropriate construction materials, the computation of loads and stresses data as well as environmental impact assessment
- Work with other project teams members (including architects and building contractors) both onsite and offsite to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of structural design specifications and in particular, required HSE guidelines.
- Work with statutory planning officials to secure required regulatory approvals for building and related projects
- Maintain an updated project monitoring log and provide timely communication to critical stakeholders on status and technical evaluation of projects.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree (Second class upper division) in Civil or Structural Engineering from a reputable university
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Ability to align, inspire and influence outsourced/external partners and teams for results.
- A can-do attitude, strong leadership, and organizational management skills
- Good problem solving, innovation, analytical presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Professional certification and accreditation by the Nigerian Society of Engineers is a requirement.
- Proven expertise with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the structural design and construction industry
- Proven use of the latest CAD software to design building and related models
- Ability to multitask including coordinating and managing several projects, with solid project and change management skills
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages as well as challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a soft copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their e-mail and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided
Application Deadline 7th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs