Storekeeper in a Construction Company in Lagos
Job Title: Storekeeper
- Maintaining and keeping track of receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receiving, unloading, and shelving supplies
- Overseeing and/or exercising general control over all the tools and activities of the store
- Inspecting the construction site and ensuring that all tools and/or equipment are complete and in good shape
- Answering questions regarding procedures and resolving issues that may arise on receipts, deliveries, warranties, repairs, and surplus supply.
- Executing other stock-related duties which may include returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Examining and reviewing deliveries for discrepancies and damages and reporting to necessary personnel for reimbursements and record keeping
- Cleaning construction equipment and testing them to ensure functionality
Basic Skills And Requirements
- B.Sc / HND qualification.
- Discipline and strong interpersonal relationship.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a storekeeper / attendant in a construction firm.
- Good organizer and record keeping.
Application Deadline 24th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.