- Candidate will ensure accurate stock keeping and records of the company’s products
- Receive and confirm new stock
- Keep track of stock movement based on sales, returns, samples or any other factors
- Keep stock organized and in good condition
- Release products to all stores based on agreed indices and demand
- Input new and existing stock on the company’s website and inventory system
- Monitor stock levels and prompt the company for reorders or otherwise
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 4 years experience.
- Must be ready to work full time and at the company’s office at lekki phase 1
- Must be familiar with relevant tools required for the job
- Must be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge to execute the job responsibilities
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English
N60,000 to N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail