Statistics South Africa Recruitment 2022 for Young South Africans
Statistics South Africa Recruitment 2022 Application Form Link Portal has been opened for fresh contract employment for Young South Africans – 2022 Statistics South Africa Recruitment Application Form which is currently going on, apply now before online before the deadline.
Here I will list out all requirements needed for successful application online, to apply online will not be a problem after reading this article. Get started below:
About Stats SA Jobs Recruitment
Stats SA undertakes various surveys and projects, for example, Census, Community Survey, Labour Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others. From time to time these surveys and projects require that contract staff be employed.
You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions as and when required. People of every racial group, the youth as well as females from all areas are encouraged to register.
Trending Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment 2021/2022 for a Site IT Support Officer – Apply Now
Location: Contract employment opportunities exist in different provinces and districts nationwide.
Contract: An employment contract stipulating duration, job content, remuneration and other conditions, will be provided when opportunities for such contract employment arise.
Working tools: Those that will be employed and are issued with work tools, will be paid after the tools have been returned.
Area of work: Opportunities for contract employment usually arise as outlined here. To register on our database, click here.
Available Jobs Positions for Statistics South Africa Recruitment 2022
Good communication skills
• Computer Literacy
• Ability to operate a mobile device
Trending Npower Batch C Salary/Stipends Payment News for October 2021
- Computer literacy
- • Minimum typing speed of 35 wpm
- • 95% accuracy
Clerical and administrative
Relevant administrative skills
• Computer literacy
• Driver’s license (if applicable)
• Ability to operate a mobile device
Requirements for Statistics South Africa Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- Applicants must have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Matric or equivalent).
- Applicants must be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- Applicants must be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- Applicants must be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
How to apply/register Statistics South Africa Recruitment 2022
- Interested Candidates are required to upload the following document when they apply:
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Interested Candidates who are invited for training/competency exercise will be required to submit certified copies of ID, matric certificates and driver’s license where applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
- Walk-ins applications will not be allowed due to COVID.
Trending Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions) – Apply Now
Please note better Stats SA will:
Verify an applicant’s documents and/or reference checking which will form part of the recruitment process.
Subject short-listed applicants to a competency test and/or training assessment.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs