Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Internship Programme 2022 (Financial Markets)
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: 2022 Internship Programme (Financial Markets)
Job ID: 2100035832
Employee Status: Fixed Term
Job: Business Support and Management
About the Financial Markets
- Our Financial Markets business function is differentiated by our extensive global footprint and, an intimate appreciation of the local markets we’re present in, as well as our diversified expertise.
- We offer our clients risk management, financing and investment needs through bespoke solutions and trusted relationships.
- Our strengths include trading foreign exchange, rates, credit and commodity products, and arranging debt issuance, augmented by our award-winning Research Team and eCommerce Capabilities, delivered through our dedicated Sales Teams.
About the Programme
- Our 10-week Global Internship Programme allows you to work directly on real world problems to hone your skills, create lasting relationships and learn about your strengths.
- The programme is intended to create a pipeline to our International Graduate Programme and other full-time roles.
What You’ll Experience
- A 10-week structured Internship programme, that typically takes place April – August
- A country induction, formal welcome to the Bank and get to know your peers
- On-the-job learning
- Be paired with a ‘buddy’ from the International Graduate Programme, to set you up for success and provide insights into the International Graduate programme, fondly known as the IG Programme
Can I Get onto a Graduate role from the Internship Programme?
- High performing Interns will be eligible for placement on our International Graduate Programme
- For Financial Markets, there’s an opportunity to be considered for other full-time entry-level roles as well.
We Have Opportunities in:
- CCIB Client Coverage
- Financial Markets
- Digital Channels and Data Analytics
- Retail Banking
- Wealth Management
- SC Ventures.
We’re interested in people with diverse backgrounds and encourage students from all degree disciplines to apply to our programmes.
For our Global Internship Programme, you must:
- Be in your in your penultimate (second to last) year of study of your Bachelor or Post-graduate Degree.
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to, for the full duration of the internship.
- The Bank does not sponsor work permits for Internships.
- For the UAE, we accept applications from Arab Nationals requiring visa sponsorship, but priority will be given to nationals of the country.
- For US, we will consider students in their sophomore or junior year for our summer internship program.
- If you’re required to completed mandatory National or Military service after graduation, we will accept applications from final year students.
- All Interns participating in the Global Internship Programme will be evaluated during the 10th week of their internship.
- Evaluations will be used in our final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme and other full-time roles, with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11:59 PM: 30th April, 2022.
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs