Standard Chartered Bank 2022 Graduate Technology & Innovation Programme
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022 Graduate Technology & Innovation Nigeria
Ref. No: 2100035886
Employee Status: Permanent
Job: Business Support and Management
- Standard Chartered Technology & Innovation (T&I) function is responsible for systems development and technology infrastructure which underpin the Bank’s client services and defines and implements the Bank’s digital and innovation agenda.
- We are a team of talented, diverse technologists who champion change, excellence, and stewardship. With our platform estate that includes mobile solutions on a varied tech stack, Standard Chartered offers the best learning opportunities for any dynamic self-starter.
- We follow agile methodology and you will actively participate in all aspects of solution engineering & engage with business stakeholders as applicable.
- Together with a group of highly driven technologists, you will get to collaborate and work on solutions that provide the best digital experiences and continually enhance existing offerings. Innovation is a big part of our execution agenda as we strive for excellence.
- If you are a curious technologist and tackling challenges excites you, then a role in Standard Chartered Technology is the right fit for you.
- We understand that a graduate programme isn’t for everyone, so we have opportunities to move straight into a full-time job. In T&I, we offer Straight to Desk positions for those who know that they want to kick start their careers in Technology.
- Handle escalations from stakeholders and pursue with relevant teams for resolutions, including Application fixes.
- Assist with investigations and retrieval of historic statements / data,
- Business consultations and client meetings on specific requirements involving technology or discussing new product ideas.
- Manage service levels with business and Ops units for critical services.
- Participate in Business and Ops process simplification.
- Provide first line support to in country users.
- Dispute management between end users and IT teams.
- Engage with Technology Service Manager/Product Systems Support/Information Technology Services Centre) and other IT streams to better manage incidents and escalate to appropriate levels for faster resolution.
- Provide advice and suggest action points to address issues and to provide solutions to Business and Ops teams.
- Conduct periodic service review meetings with different Global IT teams including Information Technology Services Centre, Product Systems Support, and other IT domains.
- Attend Business and Ops team meetings and progress on action points, requirements identified in these meetings.
- Participate in resolutions of high severity incidents and ensure issues are resolved promptly to mitigate adverse impacts.
- Keep Business updated on the scheduled / unscheduled service down times.
Stability and Change management:
- Pursue with application / network / infrastructure teams to address instability.
- Attempt first level analysis on problems reported and continue enhancing knowledge of systems and interfaces.
- Co-ordinate and arrange for getting in users for User Acceptance Test and User Verification Test for some of the system releases.
- Review and approve Service Request Management raised by business and approve / progress them with appropriate teams.
- Participate massively in Core Banking quarterly releases, including review of Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification Documents, User Acceptance Test, User Verification Test and production implementation.
- Attend walk through of key Banking Application releases.
- Pursue on completion of Root Cause Analysis for critical and High incidents.
- Review and approve critical system changes and enhancements to make sure they are implemented with no risks to stability of production systems.
- Participate in Project Steering Committees / Project Working Groups of major projects and make sure transition process to production gets managed and coordinated for seamless transition.
- Support new products and services initiated by Business. Provide suggestions and ideas to achieve project objectives.
- Review Business requirements / Business Requirement Documents to make sure they are sound and can be progressed.
- Coordinate with local Country Systems Support for in country projects including testing and user engagement.
- Provide technical guidance and directions to approved projects.
- Attend vendor / third party meetings including government departments to assist in implementing local projects and initiatives.
Technology Risk Management:
- Guide and help Business to implement solutions for identified risks due to manual processes/ obsolescence.
- Review new risks identified by Business and Ops teams and provide suggestions / coordination to mitigate these risks.
- Provide Updates on open T&I items to risk forums.
- Assist in reviewing and providing responses to Audit finding as and when required.
- Proactive identification and reporting of risks and concerns.
- Review Business Operational Risk Framework minutes and identify T&I related actions. Pursue with support teams to address these risks.
- Business Heads and their teams
- COO and Operations teams
- Country Ops Risk managers
- Functional heads for Legal, Compliance, HR, FCC, Finance and others.
- PSS, Business Solutions, Development, Global Business Service, Country Systems Support and T&I domains.
- Local Regulators
- Government departments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022 at 11:59:00 PM
Abia State, Abuja, Adamawa State, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa State, Kaduna State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Rivers State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs