Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Backend Office)
Job Type: Permanent
Implement and monitor robust, stable and highly available technology platforms (i.e. systems, applications and services) that drive Interswitch business solutions.
- Contributes perspective to technical direction
- Develops, deploys, maintains and update application code
- Completes required coding to satisfy the defined acceptance criteria and deliver desired outcome
- Writes and maintains units test for application codes
- Assists in development of automated testing and supporting code as necessary
- Responsible for delivery under supervision of software architect
- Exhibits DevOps mindset where team is accountable for product from inception to deployment
- Solves problems efficiently.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings to plan and implement product features and upgrades
- Contributes to requirement analysis, system design and estimation of tasks during sprint planning meetings
- First degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related area
- Minimum of 2 years experience in same or related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.