Software Developer at Previzio Consulting Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Employment Type: Contract
- We are recruiting a skilled software developer to help with the development of our current and future projects.
- Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures, and also working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- To be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of programming languages and the software development life-cycle.
- Work with business manager to define scope and design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Applications such as Sharepoint is an advantage.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.