Social Media / Web Officer at Hexavia Limited
Hexavia Limited – Our client is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Web Officer
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reach and engage web community in order to promote the company’s product.
- Efficient and effective management of social media communications.
- Develop a content plan and create a range of exciting written, visual and video content that demonstrates our work and encourages action.
- Suggest and implement features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitors.
- Perform research on current benchmark trend and audience preferences.
- Collaborate with other teams like marketing sales and customer to ensure brand consistency.
- Administer backend of website while updating with content.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Candidate must have experience of managing social media and increasing reach and engagement across different platforms for a major brand or organization.
- Excellent Oral and written communications skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of using web analytics and social media monitoring tools, using the insights gained to improve and enhance digital communications.
- You must have experience of delivering significant social media marketing campaigns and running live events across a range of platforms.
Application Deadline 18th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.