Social Media Executive at Playhouse Communication Limited
The Playhouse is a digital agency. We believe that successful brands need to create communications that engage. And we believe that digital – whether mobile or internet, be it a game, an app, a website or just a banner – offers a cost effective platform for creating and maintaining this dialogue.
We don’t do technology for technology’s sake. So at the core of all we do is “The Idea” – The Idea that inspires and connects a brand with its audience so that they willingly give their time. So that they invite the brand into their space and enter into a conversation. Let’s face it, that’s where every brand wants to be – talking with their customers rather than at them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- To be responsible for being the brand on social media, create content, respond to comments, answer questions, and much more as the brand.
- Social media executives, more often than not, deal with people who have a relationship with, or have heard of, the brand.
- Manage day-to-day activities for clients on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social sites.
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the clients’ website.
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports.
- Contribute to the company blog on a weekly basis.
- Assist with social media performance reports.
- Event Coverage; visiting events and functions on behalf of the brand with on-site social media coverage.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends.
- Track social media influencers.
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Possesses at least 2 years experience in the tenets of social media marketing and have passion for all things digital.
- Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills.
Application Deadline 13th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.