Rosettee Construction is a thirty three year old company thatoffers productive and seamless services. We are professionals in Steel Structure, Civil Engineering, Electrical ans Mechanical Engineering. We have served various aspects of the society, varying from health, food processing, power, hospitality sector, etc. across Nigeria. We infuse modern technologies and designs in our construction while strongly ensuring that Health, Safety and Environment processes are strongly upheld, both international and local best practice.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Administrator
Location: Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position will support construction staff in their day to day activities.
- The job holder will be required to work with the Project Engineers and other construction professionals to manage administrative functions on construction site.
- Control and monitor labour, material, and equipment expenses
- Manage procurement purchases
- Maintain report of the site stock
- Track staff attendance and process weekly payment
- Maintain expense report for petty cash
- Assist Site Manager
- Keep record of diesel/fuel consumption
- Correct classification of expenses
- Keep record of waybills, invoices, etc.
- Liaise with vendors and interface with regulatory bodies
- Take records of repair of faulty equipment
- Minimum of ND in Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package
- Time management skill
- Candidate must reside in Epe
- Good communication skill (oral and written)
N60,000 – N65,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.