Apply for Shell Recruitment 2021, Careers & Job Vacancies. Shell Jobs Recruitment Portal remains open till deadline.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company (PLC). It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2020 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
In the 2020 Forbes Global 2000, Royal Dutch Shell was ranked as the 21st-largest public company in the world. Shell was first in the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equivalent to 84% of the Dutch national $556 billion GDP. Shell is vertically integrated and is active in every area of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and production, refining, transport, distribution and marketing, petrochemicals, power generation, and trading. It also has renewable energy activities, including biofuels, wind, energy-kite systems, and hydrogen.
Important Points to Note on Shell Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Shell Recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Shell Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Shell.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials
- Shell Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Shell Nigeria.
What We Need From You?
We’re keen to hear from individuals with at least 10 years of working experience as senior Aircraft Engineer (B1 or B2) or a commercial pilot with aviation operations background and preferably a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Alongside this, we’d hope to see many of the following on your CV:
- Recent experience as an International Oil Company (IOC) Aviation Adviser and auditor, commercial aircraft engineer or maintenance personnel, commercial pilot.
- Current or former holder of B1/B2 aircraft engineer licence, or Air Transport Pilot’s Licence (helicopters and/or fixed wing) and Instrument Rating.
- Deep understanding of Shell (or other IOC) air safety management requirements.
- Deep understanding of aviation quality and safety management systems, the SGRAO (or similar) and international aviation requirements.
- High level of presentational, analytical and investigative skills.
- Confident leader with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Competent in use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Radar, SAP and Fountain.
- Experience as either chief engineer, training captain, flight safety officer, management pilot and air accident investigator and Human Factors Analysis and Classification System (HFACS) desirable.
- Experience as an Air Transport Facility Inspector/assessor with good knowledge of International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Annexes (6,12,13,14 &18), CAP 437 and Nigerian Civil Aviation Regulations.
- Experience managing or inspecting Aviation Fuel facilities to Shell Aviation or Joint Inspection Group (JIG) standards.
- Experience in RPAS operations either as an assessor or a qualified pilot.
- Recent experience of air operations in Nigeria.
Latest Shell Recruitment 2021 Positions:
Job Title: Aviation Safety Advisor
Ref No: R46370
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Lagos, Nigeria
Click Here To View Details
Application Closing Date
Top Trending Scholarships
FSB Scholarship 2022/2023 – Federal Government Scholarship for Undergraduate, MSc and PhD Scholarship
Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships 2022/2023 for Foreign Students (Fully Funded to Brunei)
Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Overseas PhD Scholarship 2022 / 2023 – https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng
Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Overseas M.Sc Scholarship 2022 / 2023 – https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs