Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Requisition ID: Treasury002
Employment Type: Full time
- Scanning of every processed document to a dedicated Treasury & Accounts file archive.
- Responsible for Archive Administration and granting of access to the users to access documents as the need arises.
- Arrange hard copies of all scanned documents for easy storage and retrieval.
- Proper referencing /indexing of all scanned documents in the Archive for easy identification
- Uploading all scanned and Indexed documents into the relevant file in the Archive
- Arranging folders in a systematic, chronological and orderly manner that will enhance easy retrieval of documents
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor, Group Treasurer, RCFO or GCFO.
Education and Work Experience:
- OND or its equivalent in any related discipline.
- 3 – 6 years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy and ability to use scanning & photocopying machines for scanning of documents into the Share Point
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
- Report writing skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Good data gathering, analysis and problem-solving skills
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply