Senior System Administrator / IT Lead at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior System Administrator / IT Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems
- Help develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy
- Responsible for the installation and configuration of new software and hardware, including the server network, devices and firewalls
- Manage user accounts and assets, assigns and updates security permissions on the network according to security policy
- Provide support with escalated technical requests
- Lead a team of technical support personnel, coordinates with different departments.
- Responsible for monitoring system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization
- Plan ahead for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Computer Science, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience working in the information technology sector (Experience in the use of Exchange server, cloud server, active directory, group policy, VPN, etc)
- Experience with troubleshooting and issue resolution principles, methodologies and techniques
- Team management and problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, strong organization skills, and initiative
- Close proximity to Victoria Island, Lagos is an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of networking and distributed computing environment concepts
- Sound understanding of the principles of routing, firewalls, and client/server applications MS Exchange
N200,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs