Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery. Consistent safe delivery of complex projects has guaranteed our continuous success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Quality Officer (QA / QC)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Port Harcourt – Rivers
- A Construction company seeks to recruit a seasoned Quality Officer who would be responsible for all compliance matters of all construction or maintenance project and organization as a whole.
- This role also manages the company’s Quality Management System.
Position Overview / Responsibilities
- Ensure that compliance procedures, systems and controls are up-to-date and effective.
- Maintain the compliance manual, and all compliance procedure documentation
- Develop and periodically review and update Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Monitor project material usage along design requirements.
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs;
- Develop and implement a quality assurance program/plan for projects based on ISO 9001-2000.
- Develop and monitor project QA/QC budgets.
- Assure timely and effective implementation of a project quality control program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Registered with a recognised professional association
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in understanding and performing Monitoring and Compliance management in an organisation.
- Ability to develop and manage non-conformance, deficiencies, and reporting programs, including root cause analysis.
- Experience in developing and monitoring of project budgets and timelines.
- A professional approach, which generates credibility and confidence in others.
- Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- A personal commitment to continuous self-development.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Computer literate in MS Word and Excel and working experience with Auto-cad and Primavera.
- Experience in project planning, execution (construction realities), management, and communication with all engineering groups.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a Passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate and any other professional / relevant certificates in one (1) email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified
Application Deadline 26th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs