Senior Logistics Executive at Libra Motors Limited
Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Logistics Executive
Location: Warri, Delta
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing; managing and evaluation of the supply chain/logistics operations in an organization.
- They also work with internal and external teams to ensure accurate shipping and delivery schedule for new and existing products.
- They are also responsible for the direct day-to-day operations to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, or accuracy, or timeliness objectives of the department, as well as manage logistics personnel and systems.
- They are also responsible for providing an uninterrupted flow of materials, supplies, and services to meet customer demand
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
- Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the Orient.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities in Orient; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The job location is in Warri, hence candidates must resides in Warri and its environment
Application Deadline 20th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.