Sales Officer at Smooff Farmers Market
Smooff Farmers Market was borne out of the passion to make fresh affordable farm produce readily available to any Nigeria that needs it. We are a hybrid between the open market and climate-controlled retail shopping space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Respond to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Advice on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process
- Check the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Research the market and gather customers information
- Persuade any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
Required Qualifications, Skills / Abilities
- NCE / OND in Business Administration, Marketing or any other Social Sciences
- A minimum of 1-year work experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasive skill
- Previous working experience in a supermarket is key.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Application Deadline 19th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.