Riders Acquisition Manager at Gokada Rides Limited
Gokada is a leading technology startup in Africa’s largest economy, Nigeria, and has the potential to become one of the most impactful companies in all of Africa. Gokada’s services include instant parcel delivery, food delivery, ride-hailing, and more. Currently headquartered in Lagos, Gokada is in the process of expanding to other cities. Our Vision is to be the biggest Super App for Africa and we aim to make African Cities easier, better, and more enjoyable to live in by empowering the lives of people through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Riders Acquisition Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position exists to ensure the development and execution of specific rider acquisition strategically, effective management of a team of Sales Agents to reach our expansion and growth needs.
- The successful candidate would manage the full process end to end, starting from pilot acquisition, partner acquisition, managing sales agents, coming up with smart strategies for acquisition, and being able to take rider acquisition ideas and implement them.
- Driving process improvements to scale and increase efficiency across rider supply chains.
- Leading our rider acquisition strategy, including liaising with the sales teams to deploy local rider marketing campaigns, and using strategic incentives to ensure we are getting more riders on the road.
- Managing key relationships with numerous third-party service providers across Rider Supply and Logistics.
- Keeping track of local market conditions and supply & demand and adjusting marketing efforts accordingly.
- Provide data to guide decision-making and provide proactive solutions. Set up and maintain rider feedback channels.
- Provide training, assessments & performance evaluations of the team.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills
- Minimum of B.A / B.Sc. Degree in any relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- High-level attention to detail.
- Ability to set and implement smart strategies for riders acquisition.
- Must be sales-minded.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems.
- Good sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Experience recruiting and managing riders in a fast-paced logistics environment.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Remuneration N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 12th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.