Registrar at Courier and Logistics Management Institute
Courier and Logistics Management Institute (CLMI) is an academic and a professional institute that is situated in Lagos, Nigeria.The Institute is the first and the only in the world that is combining courier, logistics, management and transport at the moment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Ogudu GRA, Lagos
Registrar job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Organizing and administering student records.
- Overseeing the student admissions and certification process.
- Training staff at the registrar’s office to use software related to records administration.
- Performing clerical tasks, such as printing academic transcripts for students.
- Keeping student information confidential and secure.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Participating in student service committees and initiatives.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs