Regional Head of Sales in a Commercial Bank in Nigeria
Workforce Group – Our client, a Commercial Bank in Nigeria, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Head of Sales
Locations: Lagos, South West, North East
- Our client, is recruiting a Regional Head of Sales for the Lagos region, the Southwest region, and the Northeast region respectively.
- These individuals are to drive the sales of the bank’s non-interest banking products and ensure growth in volume and value of the account in line with set targets.
- Responsible for the quality and optimization of relationships with customers and organizations.
- Build good relationships with business heads to drive products sales and acquisition within identified markets.
- Work closely with product developers to ensure sound understanding of product mechanisms.
- Responsible for the actualization of sales growth targets for NIB business via all our channels and in line with NIB budget for assigned region.
- Identify emerging markets/market trends and discover new opportunities for growth while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Design and implement strategic sales plan that expands the bank’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Coordinate the development of internal networks to strengthen and leverage alliance partnerships and relationships.
- Develop capacity among the entire Bank’s staff on NIB products and services.
- Be responsible for compliance with industry regulations.
- Manage the development and maintenance of a sound working partnership with Credit to stimulate growth without compromising risk and the quality of lending.
- Structure/customize credit loan facility options and parameters for credit approval.
- Identify hiring needs, select, and train new salespeople.
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline. Additional qualification and /or Certification in Islamic Banking will be an added advantage.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.