Recruiter at Tek Experts – October 4, 2021
Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruiter
Ref #: 45336
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Would you like to be the one to deliver top talent to an enterprise in critical, high visibility projects?
- Can you drive efficiency and effectiveness through effective business partnership to influence hiring decisions?
- Do you want to be part of a team that deepens and diversifies the talent acquisition strategy of a global company on the go?
- We are looking for an expert in recruiting sought-after candidates in the technology and IT industry.
- The primary responsibility of the role will be to develop and execute strategies to proactively identify, engage and recruit the best-fit talent for Tek Experts’ on-going operations, as well as for critical ad-hoc projects and new business.
- An essential contributor to our high-performing team, you will also be responsible for the successful operation of the candidate management experience, interviewing processes and pre-onboarding activities.
About the Role
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Full execution of the end to end recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and recruitment Leadership.
- Actively search resumes on various recruitment channels to get sufficient and qualified CVs for recruitment requirements
- Screening CVs, screening and shortlisting candidates for further process
- Build applicant sources, data by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
- Manages the posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels.
What You Will Need
- Proven experience in recruitment as an in house recruiter, headhunter or within a recruitment agency, preferably within a technology services environment
- Excellent communication in English
- Experience of working with an ATS preferred.
- Active, hardworking, enthusiastic, willing to work over time,
- Natural networker- love contact and meeting new people
What We Offer
- A Career, not a job
- Be part of something great
- Global resources
- Unleash your potential
- Work-wide family.
- Opportunity to realise your full potential
- Continuous personal and professional learning
- Fast-track career
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.