Quality Lead (Operations Integrity Lead) at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Lead (Operations Integrity Lead)
Job Type: Contract
- Implement and maintain the QMS Quality Management System (QMS) in line with industry standards (ISO 9001 and APIQ2)
- Support the development and implementation of quality replated processes and procedures for operations with the support of Subject matter experts
- Monitor effectiveness of processes and procedures through performance health checks, Quality assurance and fitness for service audits to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of service delivery, apply corrective actions and communicate to line management for approval and implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering
- Possess minimum of 10 years active experience in leading quality management systems in an oil and gas industry. Experience with an international oilfield service company is an advantage.
- ISO 9001 Auditor, ASQ CQA, API Q2, IRCQ CQI training / certifications are an added advantage
- Demonstrate background and thorough knowledge ISO 9001, API Q2 IRCA Quality management process
- Experience in multiple operational environments such as Land and Swamp, Shallow water and offshore is and added advantage
- Willing to travel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.