Quality Assurance Officer at OPay
OPay is designed to make financial services more accessible to everyday customers – whether it’s for the bills they have to pay, or the transfer & withdrawal of money; OPay’s a platform that truly serves its users in the most convenient way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Ensure that set standards on call and email handling are met and handled with excellence.
- Monitor all incoming/outgoing calls and provide regular feedback for training, coaching & mentoring
- Deliver a consistent approach to standardizing customer interactions.
- Daily monitoring and evaluation of agents’ activities on all Contact Center channels (Emails, Telephone, Live chat etc.)
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
N60,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs