Project Superintendent Engineer at Telemetry Nigeria Limited
Telemetry Nigeria Limited (TNL) is an indigenous company specializing in the establishment of Custody Transfer Accuracy Measurement Systems for Monitoring and Control of Oil and Gas Custody Transfer transactions at both domestic and export terminals to introduce Transparency, Accountability and speed in service delivery. The company was incorporated in 2001 to offer Consultancy, Engineering, Legal and Custody Transfer Services, Pre-Shipment Inspection of Export and Allied services in the oil /gas industry and other sectors of the Nigerian economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Superintendent Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- A minimum of HND qualification
- Candidate must be able to carry out project implementation.
- Must have 5 years experience with good knowledge of ICT.
- Excellent team work, proactive, good communication and interpersonal skills.
N75,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs