Project Engineer at Seflam SGL Limited
Seflam SGL Limited is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and Shell. Our mission is to help our Clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality and valued added results at optimal cost in the execution of our Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Establishing project teams, defining roles and responsibilities
- Implementing effective internal and external project communication
- Implementing effective exchange of information and manage client/vendor/corporate management interfaces
- Agree on the criticality of work and scope priorities in conjunction with discipline leads, prepare an estimate of the work
- Assisting in monitoring and tracking the project deliverables and outcomes including preparation of highlight and checkpoint reports in relation to budget, schedule, and resources.
- Integrate the various engineering, scheduling, purchasing, construction, and start-up aspects of medium to large projects or studies, in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Ability to work outside normal 8-5 schedule (including nights and weekends), be on-call, and adjust the schedule to meet job requirements
- Thrive in a team environment
- Generate comprehensive project progress/review reports and technical query documentation
- Regular project site visit to monitor progress 6. Preparing and updating progress S-curves, assist preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of project plans, policies, and solutions
- Contributing to issue resolution and escalation, research and analysis activities, and planning and monitoring activities
- Minimum of a 2.1 Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering Discipline
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a project engineering role
- Knowledge of project management tools and frameworks
- Efficient use of project management software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.