Project Electrical Engineer in a Leading Mining and Exploration Company
A leading Mining and Exploration company in Osun State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Electrical Engineer
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support project managerin developing business cases for capacity building and expansion projects.
- Support project managerin identifying Project contraints: Time, Schedule, scope, Risk etc. for onward management approvals.
- Review Schedule, scope, phasing, and plan Project stages to align with overall business Target
- Work with both local & foreign vendors.
- Support in developing Project scope for stakeholder alignment.
- Prepare enquiry documents; raise purchase requisition and orders on all company capital projects.
- Make contribution to the development of quality assurance management system and drive the deployment.
- Carry out on spot inspection of all construction/Electrical installation works and generate reports for all inspection carried out.
- Provide any support required to secure local approvals on site.
- Report and escalate any potential risk that may hamper the progress of work on site.
- Keep record, information and data relating to project execution in both soft & hard format.
- Work with contractors’ schedule engineer/planner to track, forecast, monitor and report daily and weekly update viz-a-viz activities.
- Support the project managerin the implementation of ESMSs and ESMPs necessary to help ensure compliance with Project requirements and commitments.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report with site activities & schedule updates.
- Work with site safety officers to deploy and enforce site safety management system.
- Attend All test planned and carried out by the contractor and always submit a report for each exercise.
Monitoring & Controlling:
- Ensure company projects are successfully delivered with all elements, specified levels of time, budget and quality.
- Audit every aspect of Electrical installation and audit the contractors’ procedure.
- Monitor contractors’ daily & weekly activities viz-a-viz the agreed construction timeline and escalate any slip without delay.
- Check and monitor every Electrical works against the specification and report/escalate any deviation.
- Carry out facilities management of the Plant and Camp.
- Ensure that all accessories installed on site/camp align and complies with Technical specification.
- Support the project managerin managing company assets.
- Ensure all capital project invoices are verified against progress before payment is authorized.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Job Planning & Estimating
- Contract Administration
- Quality Assurance/Control.
- Quality Management Engineering
- Contract Closeout & Development.
- Experience with CAD software and MS Office.
- A sound understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Contract Review & Compliance
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Project Management
- Team Player.
- Construction Safety Administration
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs