Project Control Engineer at Seflam SGL Limited
Seflam SGL Limited is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and Shell. Our mission is to help our Clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality and valued added results at optimal cost in the execution of our Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Responsible for creating, maintaining, and updating project schedules in accordance with the required code structure
- Monitoring progress throughout the project and comparing it with the project baseline
- Presenting & reporting schedules of work with visual aids such as bar charts & progress S-curve
- Preparation of monthly, weekly, and daily reports and monthly/ weekly look ahead
- Analyzing resources allocation and uploading resources
- Implementation of primavera P6.0, P6.2, P7.0, and Microsoft projects
- Provide schedule reports to managers in accordance with the project reporting calendar, and Adhoc reports required
- Monitor and analyze schedule performance and provide results and recommendations to managers
- Verification of contractor’s invoices for the value of work done and milestone claims
- Evaluation and analysis of contractors schedules
- Minimum of a 2.1 Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering Discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a project controls role
- Knowledge of project management tools and frameworks
- Efficient use of project management software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.