RED | For Africa – We are in the business of cultural capital. We are curators of cultural capital. We know what the streets are saying. We are known for connecting with the youth. That’s why the world comes to us. We do this using the media as our central tool – because storytelling is the engine for converting culture into capital. We know – based on our track-record – that the media can do almost anything – win elections, overturn governments, obliterate industries. That the media can actually transform countries by harnessing the energies of its young people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Associate
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge of governance-related issues with a passion for governance and policy.
- He/She will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
- They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development of project/program strategy, structure, scope, and detailed work plan
- Assume day-to-day responsibilities for the project/program
- Document quality improvement processes and changes
- Recommend modifications of project/program plans and budget as needed, and lead any refinement process
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure appropriate and effective implementation
- Social media management.
- Plan work, allocate resources, define tasks, assign responsibility, monitor quality and performance
- Ensure continuous quality improvement and refinement of the project/program
- A B.Sc or higher Degree in Project Management, Social Sciences, Healthcare, Business Administration, or Organizational Design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years experience in project management, with proven ability to plan, lead, implement, manage and evaluate projects and inspire positive change
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet quick deadlines with quality output.
- Adept at presenting complex information and recommendations in simple, clear summaries, both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Knowledge of governance-related issues with a passion for governance and policy is a major criterion.
- Experience with project funding in non-profit
- Strong skills in systems thinking and strategic program and partnership development.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.