Project Analyst at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Senior Project Analyst
- Coordinate and obtain information on specific projects to support the implementation of assigned strategic initiatives for Ikeja Electric.
- Support in preparing project scope, goals and deliverables of assigned strategic initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders
- Facilitate identification and validation of key business requirements
- Develop presentations, reports and provide briefings on projects to Executive Management/ Board as may be required.
- Assist in developing the methodology for project management standards and procedures across the company.
- Managing the storage of project documentation and lessons learnt
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Communicate effectively with external and internal customers to deliver projects’ functional requirements
- Support in the development of a detailed work plan for assigned project
- Track and monitor progress of different activities within the project, especially key milestones and critical path items
- Identify and coordinate interfaces between various work streams within the project
- Provide frequent updates of overall status to key stakeholders
- Perform any other duties as requested by Unit Head
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable higher institution
- 0-2 years ‘work experience from related sector/ organisation with experience handling projects (delivered on time, meeting client requirements and with high team satisfaction)
- PMP / PRINCE II certification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Program Management Office suite
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Corporate/Business Strategy
- Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting
- Change Management
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing resources
Application Deadline 19th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.