EriscoFoods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Candidate must possess good understanding, knowledge and ability to work on universal packaging machines.
- Candidate must be able to coordinate and supervise production technicians and subordinates.
- Candidate must be able to perform troubleshooting, repairs and replacement of machine parts.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND, B.Sc, B.Eng or B.Tech in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years Experience in FMCG company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.