Process Technician in a Leading Mining and Exploration company
A leading Mining and Exploration company in Osun State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Technician
Location: Ilesa, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
Monitor and Adjust Machine Parameters:
- Analyze all processes, identify all fundamental issues, and assist in appropriate resolution.
- Participate in various process projects and provide research for all developmental teams.
- Develop and provide support to mining process and improve all existing process.
- Support the process engineer to manage and interpret bench-scale laboratory experiments aimed at understanding the mineral dressing characteristics of ores of rare metals, including rare earths.
- Prepare plans for budgets, manage all labour resources, and monitor all process supplies.
- Prepare all required documents and ensure accuracy of all data.
- Co-ordinate with team, perform troubleshoot on process according to requirement.
- Assist the Process engineer in reviewing Schedule, scope, phasing, and plan Project stages to align with overall business Target.
- Carry out autonomous and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment.
- Work with Plant engineers/planner to track, forecast, monitor and report daily and weekly update viz-a-viz activities.
- Attend All test planned and carried out by the contractor and always submit a report for each exercise.
- Provide technical support to all projects, perform root cause analysis, and assist to reduce defects.
- Maintain Cleanliness of Process Equipment Area via 5S execution.
- Support the various aspects of the process engineering, including design, planning and development.
- Make contribution to the development of quality assurance management system and drive the deployment.
- Support the Process Engineer with necessity to help ensure compliance with Process requirements and commitments.
Monitoring & Controlling:
- Ensure production timelines are successfully delivered with all elements, specified levels of time, budget, and quality.
- Check and monitor every Mining Process /Structural works against the specification and report/escalate any deviation.
- Analyse all process data with various statistical tools.
- Monitor all objectives and communicate with various teams for all performance.
- Update equipment and batch logbook and review and escalate out of range parameters
- Monitor all processes, resolve all issues and coordinate with management and external parties to reduce downtime.
- Administer process, resolve issues, and recommend improvements to all structure methods.
Escalate Equipment Malfunction to Supervisor:
- Carry out autonomous and preventive maintenance of the Plant.
- Prepare weekly and monthly report with mining activities & schedule update.
- Ensure that all Plant process align and complies with Technical/design specification.
- Proper reporting of production process and shift handover
- Any other duty assigned by the Process Manager, Utility Manager and Plant Manager.
- Maintain all housekeeping standards and ensure compliance to safety rules.
- Always ensure compliance to all safety rules and standards in processes.
- Apply a sound basic knowledge of safety, environmental and energy-related issues during the execution of project.
- OND, HND, BSc in Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, Metallurgical and Material Engineering, other Science, and Engineering related field.
- Membership of relevant Professional body-COREN, NSE etc. would be an added advantage.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in Engineering Process, Maintenance, and construction.
- Hands on Engineering process experience in FMCG, Oil & Gas, Construction, or mining Industry.
- Technical experience with mineral processing, leaching, liquid-solid separation, solvent extraction, and precipitation unit operations.
- Equipment Maintenance skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Quality Management Engineering.
- Job Planning & Estimating
- Quality Assurance/Control.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs