POS Support Associate at Kudi
Kudi aims to make financial services accessible and affordable for all Africans and is particular about retaining her place as a significant player in the African fintech space. We have a well-established track record in payments, and our services have always met with excellent customer satisfaction. We are empowering agents to tackle financial inclusion while creating entrepreneurial opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Support Associate
- Point of Sale terminal is a vital tool in our journey to making financial services accessible and affordable
- At Kudi we strive to give our Agents an outstanding customer experience and that is where you come in
- We are looking to hire a POS Support Associate to help us in giving our Agents that outstanding experience As our POS Associate, you will be responsible for improving, managing and monitoring POS distribution and maintenance, increasing productivity, increasing transactions, supporting all teams within the focus region and promoting POS usage.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the sourcing, screening & interviewing candidates within his/her team, to ensure only strong candidates are on-boarded and engaged
- Support the training of staff, super agents and agents to properly adopt product knowledge
- Engaging staffs, partners, service providers and ensuring POS’ are in top shape
- Agent performance monitoring and management
- Ensure acquired high-value agents in the region remain in business
- POS count vs Active (Redundancy)
- Managing the retrieval, distribution and repair of terminals
- Clear KPI definition for the state teams.
- Agent satisfaction (Issue resolution)
- Maintain inventory (POS)
- Culture alignment (within the team)
- Leadership development
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related discipline from an accredited university
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Sales Operations and or Agent Operations
- Great people skills and ability to communicate (negative & positive) feedback
- Good organizational skills, knowledge in goal-setting practices;
- Examples of data visualization abilities and understanding of support metrics
- Perception of basic business metrics and how support impacts those
- Problem-solving capabilities to create meaningful strategies to improve agent and team quality.
- Experience in managing a large number of people and multiple teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven track record of communication & analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.