Plumber Maintenance Officer at Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate
Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate, often described as ‘West Africa’s best kept secret’, is a beautiful, luxury community nestled in a peaceful neighbourhood about 35km from the hustle and bustle of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber Maintenance Officer
- The Plumber at Lakowe Lakes is responsible for diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems within the Corporate Lodge, Apartments in the Rental Pool, the Wine Bar, Sports Center and any other assigned facilities.
- The plumber is tasked with ensuring that he keeps good relationships with internal and external customers.
- He also needs to ensure hotel fixtures and fittings are maintained in a safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
Core Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
Maintenance and Repair:
- Assemble, install, maintain, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures, water, drainage and sprinkler
- Determine sources of plumbing malfunctions and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders.
- Install and repair pipes, fittings, valves, fixtures, and plumbing system equipment, including sinks, water heaters, toilets, etc.
- Maintain accurate records on material and labour used.
- Maintain inventory of tools, equipment, and materials.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Work with building principals and supervisors to complete projects.
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Repair dishwashers and kitchen equipment that incorporate gas or water consumption.
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment.
- Operate tools and equipment according to established safety procedures.
- Ensure that equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Correct unsafe conditions in work area and report any conditions that are not correctable to supervisor immediately.
Other Duties as Assigned:
- Other duties could include working in other areas of the maintenance department to provide support during absences or shortage of staff in other trades or to perform duties associated with light construction projects.
- Requires flexibility and understanding that all maintenance staff may be required to perform duties outside their normal area of expertise to meet the mission and goals of the Maintenance department at Lakowe Lakes Hospitality.
Key Performance Indicators
- Positive attitude
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Timeliness in responding to requests
- Ability to see all work order through to completion
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Previous experience in a similar role- at least 2 years plus
- Good communication skills
- Previous work in a hotel or hospitality environment is a plus
- Trade certification is required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs