Plant Engineer at Bond Chemical Industries Limited
Bond Chemist Limited was initially set up as a retail outlet for Pharmaceutical Products in 1976 by our visionary leader Asiwaju Theophilus Adebowale Omotosho. which later metamorphosed to Bond Chemical Industries Limited in 1988. The then management team of the company later instituted a producer structure for the company, and this we know today by name Bond Chemical Industries Limited.
The factory of Bond Chemical Limited situated in Awe, Oyo State of Nigeria, and was officially commissioned on March 18th, 1988. And the Corporate Head Office located in Lagos. Bond has expanded more than five times the size it was at inception. This expansion is in terms of structure, equipment, and workforce alongside qualitative products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Engineer
Location: Awe, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To enhances service quality, equipment reliability and availability by improving workflows and optimizing maintenance work processes using world class asset management methodology.
- Provides Mechanical input to improve equipment design, reliability and ensure optimal performance of all machines and equipment with effective maintenance.
- Monitoring and maintaining plant equipment and machinery to ensure that it’s running as it should.
Train Plant Personnel:
- Train and assist plant personnel in carrying out safety and quality control procedures so that everyone on the team is compliant with the appropriate regulations.
Ensure the Facility Complies with Regulations:
- Facilities are compliant with the relevant regulations and that regular check-ups are carried out to verify that machinery and processes are safe.
Develop Operational / Project Plans:
- Such as renovation or construction, maintenance, and machine installation. Review Project plans to ensure timelines and blueprints are accurate.
- A good Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 5 years experience in a Manufacturing company.
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing industry, Pharmaceuticals and Processing lines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.