Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physical and Health Education Teacher
- The PHE Teacher will plan, prepare and deliver instruction in Physical Health Education to students in JS 1-3 and SS 1-3 in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in everyday life in relation to Physical Health Education.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B.Sc / B.Ed in Physical Health Education. Any higher Degree or qualification in the field is an advantage.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language (written and spoken) Good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in the use of Office Suite like Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications Letter, CV and Letter of Attestation from their referees (in Microsoft Word formats) and scanned credentials by email to “The Human Resources Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to “The Principal” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate
Application Deadline 14th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs