Pharmacy Technician at Royal Hospital
Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu, is recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Must be able to process and fill prescriptions.
- Repack drugs for dispensing.
- Cleaning of shelves and pharmacy premises
- Manage the inventory by identifying low-stock or out-of-stock items for replenishment.
- Monitor all drug stocks and perform audits.
- Handling money transactions, answering phone calls, and doing clerical work in the pharmacy.
- Categorize drugs received from drugs suppliers on the shelves.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Possess a Pharmacy Technician Certificate from any recognized school of health
- Minimum of OND / HND in any discipline.
- Must have basic skills in drug dispensing and counseling
- Must have good Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
- Must be resident in Enugu or have accommodation available
- Must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in typing
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
Highly competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- All applications must be received on or before the deadline
Application Deadline Friday, 21st January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs