Pharmacist at Prestigious Consulting Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements, etc.
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology
- Valid licence to practice the profession
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion.
- 3 – 5 years proven experience as a pharmacist
- Candidate should reside in Festac and its environments.
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands, etc.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.